Aquellas Cosas Que Solíamos Hacer
Spanish rock band Benito Kamelas started playing under the name of Esclata until ex-Roctambulos Joaquín Gómez joined in 1997.
The band then recorded an EP called Que Más Da, released by Subterráneo Records. Benito Kamelas' first album, called Cañas y Barras, was made in 1999. ~ Drago Bonacich, Rovi
Where people listen
- Madrid, ES17,803 LISTENERS
- Barcelona, ES7,863 LISTENERS
- Valencia, ES3,362 LISTENERS
- Zaragoza, ES1,855 LISTENERS
- Sevilla, ES1,702 LISTENERS
Listen to Benito Kamelas now.
Listen to Benito Kamelas in full in the Spotify app