Conservatory of Music in Frosinone.
He has won several national and International awards for composition:
- 1st prize “Città di Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto”, Messina, 2005 and 2007;
- 1st price “Onde Musicali”, Taranto, 2006;
- 2nd prize "Città di Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto," Messina, 2005;
- 2nd prize "Onde musicali", Taranto, 2005 and 2007;
- Winner at Premio Concurso Internacional Permanente "De la Creatividad al Piano", Spain, August 2016.
Major international institutions have hosted his works:
- ISME (International Society forMusic Education), Bologna 2008;
- EMUfest, Rome 2010;
- Vatican Radio (Adriatic in music), 2011;
- Change (International House for contemporary culture), Lecce 2011.
He worked as an expert of the subject in composition for music didactics at the "L. Refice" Conservatory of
Music in Frosinone from 2008 to 2010.
His compositions are addressed to different musical areas (Didactics, Concerts, Movies, Ballets), and are
published by Armelin ‐ Padova, IT WHY CD ‐ Pavia, Rouge et Noir and Valle Giovanni Edizioni Musicali‐ Frosinone.
Genre: Modern Classical, Minimal, Easy Listening, Orchestral, New Age Instrumental, Children’s Music.