Erin’s first two original albums, Chaos Before Conformity (2015) and Queen of Nothing (2017), showed more of her blues roots with young, unbridled creativity. Her third album, currently being recorded, captures her natural progression to a more mature sound with edgier lyrics. Look for the release later this year.
Some of Erin’s accomplishments include:
• Performed with Grammy Award winning artists in Nashville
• Plays festivals and venues across the U.S. including, Milwaukee Summerfest and King Biscuit Blues Festival
• 2017 Cincinnati Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Blues Artist
• 2018 Josie Awards nominee for "Young Adult Artist of the Year"
• Opened shows for The Marcus King Band, Larry McCray, Thornetta Davis, and Three Dog Night