Their visual addiction reflects in their live shows: large-sized projections with elements of the film noir join their dynamic and emotional live performance!
RiGNA FOLK love the extreme and this applies also to places, in which they perform:
In a prison in Stuttgart-Stammheim in front of 300 inmates or in a labyrinth of caves on the schwäbischen Alb. Successful tours in Germany justify, that RiGNA FOLK are able to create a sound universe and to captivate their audience on every stage size, at all times of the day and even in the middle of a pedestrian area.
• Award 2014, City of Ulm - Cultural Affairs
• Concert film production and publication in 2015
• „Hippest band of Ulm region“ from top 50 (Spazz city magazine)
• Airplay on MTV USA, SWR3 DAS DING reportage at Regio TV Schwaben
• Concerts Europe-wide example, with artists like Get Well Soon, Bonaparte and