Feelings of youth and vulnerability lie at the core of Beach Slang's music, which is part punk, part pop and all catharsis.
It references the ghosts of The Replacements but keeps one foot firmly rooted in the present. It's fun and it's serious. It's sad but it isn't. It's Beach Slang.
Where people listen
- London, GB1,760 LISTENERS
- Chicago, US1,688 LISTENERS
- Los Angeles, US1,586 LISTENERS
- New York City, US1,470 LISTENERS
- Brooklyn, US960 LISTENERS
Listen to Beach Slang now.
Listen to Beach Slang in full in the Spotify app