This 24 year old is much more than the sum of her influences, which include the creative range of Radiohead, the song-writing prowess of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and the emotional vulnerability of Portishead.
Wyse comes off as somewhat illusive through her music and stage presence. Yet, there’s something very tangible and relatable about her songs.
Following the release of her EP “Switch of my Controller” in 2018, Wyse spent 2019 touring the south of the UK with her band and writing new material.
- Airtime and coverage from BBC Introducing
- A Banquet Records show at the Fighting Cocks in Kingston with Childcare
- Supporting 90s britpop legends Echobelly at The West End Centre in Aldershot
- Supporting Rosie Lowe at The Boileroom, Guildford
- Headlining The Exchange Basement in Bristol & The Wave Maiden in Portsmouth
Wyse has an exciting career ahead of her, with ambitious plans for 2020 already falling into place..