What does that mean?
Here's how it happens :
We often play around during rehearsals.
Too often in fact, that :
● Adam would play Keroncong on bass
● Ruvi would play Zapin on drums
● Shafiq would play Inang on percussions
● Izhar rocking on the guitar
● Kina funking on another guitar
● Kemat playing drum machines and synths
● Taka would sing a failed jazz-pop hybrid of sorts
And from all that jumbled mush of sounds, comes EJM.
(Google that shiez if you don't know the genres)
★ We know no bounds.
(literally, our songwriter Taka has zero music knowledge so she would be bulldozing all the traditionalist and music purist with absolutely no guilt).
★ We make too much sound.
★ But most importantly, fun is what makes us profound(it rhymes).
And the soundscape we crafted, reflects that too.
Our sonic sphere has brought us around the globe, from Zandari Festa, to RBMA Montreal, to Sonar Barcelona. And we have no intention to stop(unless someone dies or the Apocalypse happen) until we achieve peak Despacito fame with our songs(especially the Malay ones lol)
We hope you have fun listening as much as we have fun making music too.