Dubbed the Jimi Hendrix of the Hammond Organ, Lachy Doley is the most celebrated Blues Soul Rock Organ Player in the world today. A player who can pump, pamper and occasionally pound the most unbelievable sounds from a keyboard: sounds that are intense, ferocious and sometimes transcendent.
The group’s latest album Lovelight is on track to surpass their previous by debuting at #40 on the Oz National Chart the ARIAS, #1 on the Oz iTunes Blues Chart and #1 on the Oz Blues&Roots Airplay Chart.
• Playing BOSPOP festival to over 12,000 people in 2017
• Recording and performing with Joe Bonamassa for the Betty Davis Songbook album
• Recording on Glenn Hughes’s album Resonate
• 6 MILLION VIEWS of my Facebook videos
• Recording HIGHWAY STAR with Glenn Hughes, Steve Vai and Chad Smith
• 2017 Blues on Broadbeach Festival
• #1 on the OZ iTunes Blues Chart